Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS), Mandla
was sanctioned and established by Ministry of Human Resource
Development, Government of India.
Jan Shikshan Sansthan, Mandla is an Organisation which has been working in Mandla District to improve the vocational and technical skills of tribal people, to improve their social-economical lifestyle and also to preserver their culture and local art. It is committed to achieve its goal in order to be a milestone in making a well aware society.
playing major role of district resource center in facilitating,
planning, implementation & monitoring of literacy program
together with continuing educating program of Mandla district.
- To improve the occupational skills and technical knowledge of the neo-literates and the trainees and to raise their efficiency and increase productive ability.
- To provide academic and technical resource support to Zila Saksharata samities in taking up vocational and skill development programmes for neo-literates in both urban and rural areas;
- To serve as nodal continuing education centres and to coordinate, supervise and monitor 10-15 continuing education centres/nodal continuing education centres;
- To organize training and orientation courses for Key Resource Persons, Master Trainers, on designing, development and implementation of skill development programmes under the Scheme of Continuing Education for neo-literates;
- To organize equivalency programmes through Open Learning System;
- To widen the range of knowledge and understanding of the social, economic and political systems in order to create critical awareness about the environment;
- To promote national goals such as secularism, national integration, population and development, women’s equality, protection and conservation of environment.
JSS Mandla is committed to play an effective role in sustainable
development (Education, Health, Women's Empowerment, Gender awareness, Environment etc.)of Mandla,
Khana, and 9 other blocks of Mandla District..